Currently built to order - please allow 3 working days for dispatch
Mania Pack Rafting Paddle - Nylon Polymer blades and carbon shaft
Celtic Packrafting Mania – Ideal for packrafting! Sturdy blades coupled with an adjustable, robust shaft. Uses the legendary paddlok system for rock solid blade joints and the Kajak Sport adjustable ferrule system for quick and straightforward length and feather adjustment.
Breaks down to 4,5 or 6 pieces for easy storage and transport. Easy to operate, tough and reliable. Allows the paddler to experiment and fine tune both length and feather angle.
Sturdy white-water specification – Nylon Polymer Blades – hard wearing, 29mm OD shaft made from a Reinforced Carbon Composite
The paddle is suitable for sea, river and white-water use.
A pair of drip rings is shipped together with the paddle. Also includes Mushroom grip handles to split paddle, creating a unique paddle. A removable adjuster spigot comes with the paddle.
Paddle length adjusts between 10cms, custom options can be built.
Carbon Weight 1150g +/- 3%
- Very robust blade material Nylon Polymer
- Dihedral Power face for all types of water conditions, sea, river, Whitewater
- Blade shape ideally suited to loaded boats, and long river journeys – less taxing
- Smaller pack down size – easier to fit in Cabin Baggage if required.
- Blade colour – Black
- 2 drip rings included
- Adjustable in length and feather
- White reflective graphics, easy to locate in the dark